Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Moving Eve!

So tonight is the last night at my parents house, even though I've enjoyed rent free living and free meals for the past two weeks, I am ready to be in my new house with the fiance!

I'm not gonna lie, I had a bit of a meltdown last night about not being able to close on the house tomorrow. There was a slight delay on some paperwork (not on our end...) that we didn't know if it would get signed in time for closing. But, we got word today from our awesome realtor, Melissa, that it's signed and stamped and everything is ready to go! so, knock on wood, tomorrow at 1:00 we will be holding the keys to our new house! :)

An added bonus for today: my wonderful parents put the deposit on Oakwood for my wedding reception! So we have a church to get married in and a place to celebrate! Now come the details, but we can wait until things are settled in the house before getting to those!

Alright, time to get some sleep. We have a few long days ahead of us but we know it will be oh.so.worth.it!


"These are the best days of our lives.
The only thing that matters
is just following your heart
and eventually you'll finally get it right."

1 comment:

  1. wow, almost too much excitement for one day! :) love hearing how things are falling into place--and don't worry, all the rest of those little details will work out too. can't wait to see your new home!

    ReplyDelete