Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Everyone needs some laughter!

I know I updated yesterday but sometimes you just can't help when your mind has time to wonder and ponder about new things. Tonight on the way back from the gym, I was listening to the radio and a lady had called into the radio station and said she just wanted to thank them for making her laugh. And you know, you dont really hear that often. How many times have you told someone thank you for making me laugh? I know I haven't said it much. but why not? i mean, isn't laughter one of the best things you can do for yourself? It makes things seem easier and lighter. I love to laugh! It truly is the best medicine! So when someone does make us laugh, we should appreciate that. We should say thank you. I know it's something small, but its somethings we take for granted...expecting others to make us laugh. We should even thank ourselves when we get the chance to laugh at ourselves for something silly we did! You never know when a laugh will change a persons day!

No comments:

Post a Comment