Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Engaged!


So this weekend in DC was very exciting, to say the least! As most of you know, I got engaged! I couldn't be happier! The one question everyone asked when I told them was, how did it happen? Ha well I don't know about you but I don't think there is a wrong way for it to happen! But for those who are interested to know, it was in our hotel room. We stayed in the city and since it was the 4th, we could see fireworks all around. I mean, miles around..like 20 different places shooting off fireworks. It was beautiful! Well he pointed to one side of the window and said "look at these fireworks," and I looked and there was a ring where he was pointing! So lets just say it was a very emotional but very very very exciting thing! We were actually sitting at dinner tonight after we got back to lynchburg and were talking about everything and I guess because it hasn't sunken in, that nothing really feels different yet! But I honestly could not be happier! First a house, now an engagement...all within 2 weeks!

Ok so update on the house: had the inspection Friday and only a few things to fix..nothing serious. We are ready to move in and start our life together. It's killing me to have to wait til Aug 10 but it will be worth it!

Oh yeah! besides getting engaged, DC was awesome! Went to a couple Nat's game, toured the city and had some amazing food! I would love to live there one day!

Ok well first night in my bed since Friday, I think it's that time! Not to mention back to reality tomorrow at work. Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment