Thursday, July 7, 2011

So I am one lucky girl! After getting engaged on Monday night, I received these gorgeous flowers my first day back at work! He is amazing :)


We are very excited about starting our new life together. We are anxious to move into our new home! We wanted to get settled into that and then start planning our wedding (Even though i've already started planning-- I'm a girl, cant help it!) We have gotten some awesome stuff already for our house. The night we found out we got the house, we went and bought numbers to our new home to put outside!
We have also been out shopping and looking at everything for our new home. It's been so much fun being able to do all of this together! We actually just got this adorable lamp for the kitchen today at Wal-mart and it was half off ;) It's not surprising that I bought a lamp, I have a slight obsession with them and don't really need anymore, but there are just so many adorable ones!

It's just so much fun finding new things for a new home and a new life! This girl is all smiles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment