Saturday, August 6, 2011

4 days!

4 days and counting until we will be in our new home! The fiance and I couldn't be happier :)

I have so much to be thankful for. Buying a house and getting to marry the best guy I know..I am one lucky girl! Even if I haven't gotten everything I wanted or things don't go the way I had planned, everything still seems so perfect to me! I couldn't ask for anything better!

So I had a little retail therapy today with my mama. Went to target, bought a dress and two shirts for $19. I love to find great deals! It's nice to be able to shop, even on a budget!

Alright just a quick update, so much to do to get ready for the new house! One thing I am looking forward to this week is Jeremy and I finally getting to take a picture holding a sold sign in front of our new home :) Lots of packing/unpacking/cleaning/organizing/decorating is in store for this week! Come on Wednesday!


"Baby just look at us,
all this time and we're still in love
Something like this just don't exist
Between a backwoods boy and a fairy tale princess
People said it would never work out,
Living our dreams has shattered all doubts
It feels good to prove 'em wrong
Living our love song"

2 comments:

  1. love your idea for a picture with the "sold" sign :) i'm so excited for you! can't think of two people who deserve all of these blessings more than you guys do!

    ReplyDelete