Tuesday, August 2, 2011

In transition

So my life has become overwhelmingly exciting but still on hold all at the same time. I moved out of my apartment on Sunday and am at my parents for 8 more days until the fiance and I close on our house August 10. I'm sad and happy all at once..mostly happy but I did enjoy living with two of my good friends from high school! I'm glad we had the chance to do that for a year! I'm feeling overwhelmed right now because I moved out and my stuff is in three different locations! I have no idea how/where my stuff is packed so it should be very interesting when I unpack at our new home!

My cousin is leaving in 2 days for cali..yes. california like a million miles away from here. I'm gonna miss seeing her every day and work really isn't going to be the same :( But I wish her and her hubby the best of luck! Hopefully I will see them next month at the beach!

Speaking of work, it's been kind of crazy at work. We've been super busy (no surprise there) and just not so good news has happened lately. I hate how there are situations when you know nothing you say will make someone feel better..just the feeling of hopelessness when someone is going through a tough time. I do want to say though that I appreciate everyone that is in my life. I have wonderful family and friends and should tell them more often just how special they are to me!

The fiance is in CT for work so I kind of miss him a little ;) No I really do miss him but he has gotten some great opportunities at work so I'm very happy for him. We honestly haven't been apart much since he's graduated so I've enjoyed the time we have gotten to spend together! He means the world to me!

Alright enough of this, gonna create a new playlist for running, starting to feel unmotivated with my old playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment