Wednesday, August 24, 2011

new family member!


sorry I have not updated in forever, we still do not have internet :( So I'm eating dinner at my rents and using their internet for now! So today Jeremy and I got a new member for our family! His name is Titus and he's absolutely adorable! A co-worker of mines daughter was going to get rid of him because he needed more time to play and run than her work schedule allowed so I offered to take him on so he wouldn't have to go to the shelter! So I met him a little bit ago and am already in love. I know jeremy loves him just as well :)


so not only are we in love with our newest member of the family, we are totally in love with our new home! We feel so comfortable there and have gotten some amazing gifts for our home! We had a great house warming party Saturday (given by my bffs Jen and Amanda). We are so blessed to have everything we have!

I promise I will post pictures of the house soon :)

1 comment:

  1. You got a pit??? Didn't know Titus was a pit! He at least has pit in him. He's soooo cute!!! And your new home looks so different, just from that one pic! Please get internet soon!

    ReplyDelete