Saturday, August 27, 2011

long overdue!

ok so I promised I would update with some pictures of the house! I'm just so happy to have my internet back..it's been rough without! Really, it hasn't been that bad..it's helped to break my addiction to facebook and other mindless websites. but none the less, glad I can use the internet!

So because I have severe OCD, I wanted my house decorated the day we moved in. Needless to say, that didn't happen. But I have managed to do a few things! So here's a picture of the living room (excuse the quality of pictures, the fiance took them for me since my camera is dead)


(also, the things on the fireplace are the extremely wonderful gifts we got for our housewarming party, we just haven't sorted it all out yet!)




I will upload pictures of the kitchen and other rooms soon. They are a work in progress. The kitchen is done but I don't like the picture of it so I'll have to get a better picture of it to just show how adorable it is :)

We could not be more excited about our home. It's been such a wonderful thing for us! I'm sorry to go on and on about our house but it's just been such a new and exciting thing in our life and want to share it with everyone!

More to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. the curtains (and the whole room) look great! glad to hear you have your internet back :)

    ReplyDelete