Tuesday, August 30, 2011

puppy love!

so I've become one of those people that are obsessed with their dog. I never thought i'd be one, I never understood. But since I've gotten my adorable pup, I just absolutely love him! We did change his name, it's Tyson now. We think it fits him well and was similar to his old name! He's just so darn cute. I was overwhelmed with him the first couple days but we have gotten along a lot better now! He's learning a lot and I'm learning a lot about him!




so I must say that the beach is only 19 days away! I'm so ready for a vacation! We have had a lot of exciting things happening in our life lately (engagement, new house, new pup) and it's been a lot to handle so it will be nice to take a break from everything and enjoy the beach and being with family!

I'm pretty pumped about this weekend! It's the first UVA football game and am excited to tailgate with friends! Go Hoos :)

Alright just a quick update for now, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Tyson is a super cute name! happy to hear things have gotten easier with the puppy parenting :) and I hear ya.. I am one of those crazy dog people now, too. Can't imagine what we'll be like when we have kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah never thought i'd be one of those crazy dog people but you just can't help it when you have a pup! Izzy and Ty need to meet soon!

    ReplyDelete