Tuesday, September 6, 2011

rain rain go away!

so I promise not to make this whole post about my adorable pup! he's just so darn cute and I know that is his saving grace when it comes to him getting in trouble. I've learned a lot about him since I met him two weeks ago. A new thing I happened to learn today is, lucky for me, he doesn't like the rain. well, as you can imagine, it has been raining nonstop all day. so my attempts to walk him (which were numerous times since I knew he had to go) got me standing in the pouring rain in the backyard with him sitting on the porch. So needless to say, he is back to his puppy roots and using his potty pads. I guess it could be worse and he not use those at all. I'm just ready for him to go outside!

so beach is less than 2 weeks away! I am so looking forward to it, just getting away from Lynchburg and having a break. I really hope all these hurricanes take a break while we are there, we do not need that!

I have absolutely loved my house. I just love being home and enjoying it. It really does make me happy. BUT, there is one small downside. I don't know if it is because of the house or what, but I have had hives ever since we moved in. So, since I have just become extremely miserable, as you can imagine being all hive-y and itchy day in and day out, I saw an allergist today. He could only test for a few things due to the lack of clear skin to test. So today I found out I am allergic (mildly) to dogs...(sorry but I refuse to believe that one. A. I have always lived with a dog and B. I'm absolutely not getting rid of Tyson. end of story). The other thing I found out that I was allergic to is, get this....myself. yep. i'm allergic to me. is that just wonderful? And I'm being serious when I say that..they take some blood and then shake it and inject the serum from the blood into you and guess what? it reacted. so as of now, I will have blood work done to find out why my body is fighting my own self. Hopefully it's not serious but hopefully thats the answer. I'm all hived out. 3 weeks is long enough, they can go away now. So as of now, I am on Prednisone (yuck!) until I can finish getting tested next week. So we wait....

alright well thats all for now, I leave you with picture of the adorable pup and my fiance who loves him very much (most of the time!)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to here your results!! Why are you allergic to your sweet self?? Hope they figure out things soon and you get relief!!

    ReplyDelete