Thursday, September 8, 2011

home sweet home


ok so I know I kind of updated with a picture of the house, but I wanted to add a couple more. I'm so in love with our home, its my favorite! so here are some more pictures of the inside! It really does feel like home!
this is our kitchen, we didn't have to paint, we loved the color that was already in there! The homeowner before us did all the tile work as well!


quote in the living room I just put up! I love quotes and plus it puts some decorations on the wall :)



our living room, which I posted before.(notice the pup being so good, laying on the floor!)

so that is our home...well some of it. I just can't even express how much fun it is having our own place and being able to do whatever we want with it! I cut the grass today (yes I did all by myself!), which is my favorite, I absolutely love fresh cut grass! And with all the rain we had, its so green and pretty! It's just a good feeling to be home and have a place to call my own :)

so football season has officially begun so I will not see my fiance until February. He's a little obsessed with it, but I guess he could have worse addictions so I'm ok with it! Gives me free Sundays anyways :)

So, update on my hives (since I know everyone is just dying to know!) I've talked to some of the Doctors at work and have decided to change my course of action. I'm on antihistamines every 4-6 hours. I'm going to do that for about 6 weeks until my skin clears on it's own. I can't stand to be on Prednisone and I learned today that hives can actually last as long as 6 weeks just from one thing (I thought you took Benadryl when they came up and that was it). So I'm hoping it has nothing to do with my house or my pup. I have taken two doses of Benadryl since this afternoon and feel so much better. I couldn't take any antihistamines because of allergy testing so I've been downright miserable the past week. So I will hold on allergy testing until I get back from the beach and just concentrate on making myself feel better and not being so miserable!

alright well thats all for now! oh just want to throw in there, I have such an amazing Fiance. I really couldn't ask for a better guy! He has bought tons of cleaning supplies and cleaned the house yesterday in case I am allergic to anything in the house (I'm talking like spraying lysol on the door handles type of cleaning). He's been amazing trying to make me feel better about everything! I couldn't live without him!

2 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! I'm so happy to hear you happy! Your house looks totally different since you've moved in. Super cute!!! So glad Jeremy is taking care of you! Can't wait to see you in... 9 days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new artwork in the kitchen! you have great taste--come decorate for me, please? :) and that is so sweet that J is taking such great care of you!

    ReplyDelete