Thursday, September 15, 2011

random thoughts

I am beyond thankful for everything I have in my life right now. Things have been (knock on wood) pretty close to perfect. I know by me saying that, I probably just jinxed myself but thats ok because I know that whatever happens tomorrow, I can handle it. I have an amazing family! They provide me with such great support, I really couldn't ask for anything better. I have a loving fiance, in which we have been through so much (maybe more than we should have) but I know that we can work with whatever comes our way. I have my cute pup to see and play with every day (and punish and correct and clean up after..) but who still loves me every single day.

I know I'm young and still learning. I know that life changes so quickly and no one can really predict how it's gonna turn out. But if you have the right people in your life, I know that everything will be just fine!

Ok enough emotional stuff! beach is 3 days away! I'm long overdue for a vacation! I'm so excited to have a whole week off from work and away from Lynchburg! Before we head to the beach Sunday, I won tickets on the radio (I never win anything!) for the beer and wine festival this weekend so we're gonna hit up that and get some good stuff to fill our wine cabinet up (it's looking pretty bare!) I'm always down for trying some good beer and wine!

well thats it for now, dinner with the boy then packing for the beach! So much to do before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment