Thursday, November 3, 2011

november?

I know I haven't updated in awhile...partly because my little mac is being fixed (thanks to tyson spilling drink on the keyboard) and partly because I need a cord for my digi cam to upload some pictures. I know that writing is good, but I like to share pictures too!

First off, I can't believe that it's already november. where did this year go? Everywhere you go there is tons of Christmas decorations already! Is it me or are they extra early this year? Now don't get me wrong, I'm beyond excited to decorate my first house for Christmas, but I can wait til the day after Thanksgiving!

My little pup got fixed a couple days ago. You could never tell he had surgery, he is still as hyper as ever! And of course they tell you not to let him run, play, jump, etc....yea...right. try enforcing that for 2 weeks! I am glad that we got that taken care of and got some of his shots! We will be making an offical vet appointment for him soon to get everything checked over. We are just so happy with our decision (mostly mine) to get him! Oh, besides the $150 in shoes he has chewed of mine....we are still happy..haha :)

So wedding planning is coming along! I'm going to purchase my wedding dress this weekend! It's so crazy thinking I'm purchasing my real wedding dress.. still so unreal! Think we have gotten a DJ and now working on a cake. Still debating about a photographer. Those are the most important things to me now so once I get those figured out, I'll feel a lot better about things!

Alright well quick update. Tyson is not leaving me alone long enough to write any more. So until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment