Saturday, November 5, 2011

say yes to the dress!

So I can't even believe it...I bought my wedding dress today! It still seems so surreal to me, this whole wedding thing, but I could not be happier! I ordered my dress and accessories and am now on the hunt for shoes, but no hurry for them. I even picked out bridesmaid dresses too! Today has been a very accomplished day! I definitely could not have done it without my mom and dad, they've been so wonderful with this whole planning :)

So I'm pretty proud of my cute fiance. He is volunteering at Wintergreen this season to help children with disabilites ski/snowboard! He spent the day today training and then will have to complete a few more training sessions then it'll be time to hit the slopes with the kids! He will be working with children from physical to mental disabilites. I'm very excited that he is wanting to do this for them! He's such a great guy :)

I have definitely become one of those people obsessed with their dogs! I just can't stand how darn cute he is! He has ruined my rainbow flops and nine west leather boots, but because he's so cute, I can't be mad at him! I'm so happy we were given the chance to get a pup, I can't imagine our life without him :)


isn't he adorable?! alright until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment