Wednesday, December 21, 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

I don't think I could be any happier with my life right now. 2011 has been a life changing year for me! I've helped celebrate Jeremy's graduation from college, gotten engaged to a wonderful guy, bought our first house together, adopted a cute little pup, watched 2 of my best friends get married, and have had the never-ending support and love from family and friends. I've definitely received more than I deserve. I wake up every single day and am thankful for what I have. I hope everyone gets the chance to realize how much they have and be happy with it. There really is no greater feeling!

Christmas is 4 days away! Crazy! One more work day for the week then a nice long weekend with tons of food, family, and friends! Christmas time just makes me happy in general. I love everything about it! One of my favorites is neatly wrapped presents under the tree! I like spending time on wrapping gifts, it puts some excitement in watching people open them :)






Another thing I love, not just at Christmas time, but *most of the time...is my adorable pup! He's growing up and becoming a better dog! He's slowly growing out of his puppy stage, which I will be glad when it's over! But he's just too cute and full of energy! I know when I'm sick or sad he's right there in my face to comfort me!






Ok well this is all for now, until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Your tree and pup are so cute! And I see you got the IKEA chair in the background ;-) Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete