Tuesday, July 10, 2012

life changes

So a lot has changed in my life since my last update! A big change to my life is the fact that I got married almost two months ago! I guess I shouldn't say its a big change because not much seems different. We have been together for over six years so we basically just made it official! I don't mean to brag but I couldn't be more happy with my life. I have a perfect little house, a wonderful husband, an adorable pup, and friends and family that care about us and support us. I just really don't know what else a girl could want! So speaking of what a girl wants,my wedding was perfect! It definitely goes by way too fast so its a must to enjoy every second and not get stressed about the small stuff. It was a beautiful day and we had everyone there that meant the world to us to help share in our special day! The food was wonderful and we truly enjoyed every minute of it. Our parents really gave us the wedding of our dreams! I will tell you one thing, I don't think there is anyone else in this world as giving and amazing as my parents. We recently lost power in a freak storm for five days and the things my parents had to do to help out with the family, especially with my brother..its just beyond words. They have really taught me how to have compassion,patience, and to be unselfish. I hope to be half as good of a parent that my parents are one day! so as being a new wife,I am attempting (keyword is attempting) to be more domesticated..really that just means to cook more because I do most of the cleaning because I am too OCD to let anyone else do it. But anyways, we have been trying to cook more and have enjoyed it! We got so much awesome kitchen stuff for the wedding so we need to use it! Tonight we made pasta with an olive oil sauce and mussels! It was very light and the mussels were awesome! (Of course they came from my family's seafood shop!) we cooked them in some olive oil, a little butter, garlic,parsley,and some white wine! It was definitely a perfect summer dish! Alright well that's all for now..I would love to write more often. So I will work on that! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment