Sunday, July 24, 2011

decisions, decisions

so I know my last post went on and on about me finding "the dress." well, as it turns out, I kept looking and went to Davids Bridal today and guess what? found another dress that I am in love with...I think even more than the one I tried on at Celebrations! Actually, I'm pretty sure it's "the dress". The funny thing is, they are completely different dresses! But this one more simple and really is more me. So I'm very excited to have found this dress!

A lot is happening soon, as in the next few weeks and it's all kind of overwhelming! My cousin's last day at work is Friday and leaves for Cali Aug 8, which is very bittersweet because we've actually become close working together and now she's leaving! But I do know it's something that her and her husband want to do so I'm very happy for them...and sad...and happy...and sad...etc! Plus we move August 10th to our new home and now planning a wedding. It's all going on at the same time and just seems exciting and exhausting all at the same time.

I would just to take a minute to say how truly lucky I am. I couldn't have asked for a better family and genuine friends! They have been such an amazing support system through all of these new changes in my life and I honestly could not have done it without them. How did I get so lucky? It's wonderful! Thank you!

Alright well before I finish this up, I wanted to share a new website I found recently with recipes! I have not tried any of the recipes yet, I just stumbled upon it a couple days ago but have been looking at what is on there and everything sounds wonderful! It even has the nutrition information on it and WW points! Check it out! www.skinnytaste.com


No comments:

Post a Comment